Friday, February 18, 2011

Seriously Crispy..

I take crisps very seriously so am happy to contribute.
If I could have any 8 packets now, they would be as follows:


Monster Munch flaming hot
Nik Naks nice & spicy
Walkers cheese & onion
French fries (Worcester sauce)
Frazzles
Monster Munch pickled onion
Walkers smokey bacon
Twiglets

If on my island a big wave was coming and I could pick just one, it would have to be..
Walkers cheese and onion.

Yum yum, that's made me hungry!!

Cheers, Zoe xx

2 comments:

  1. ..another top spot showing there for Walkers cheese and onion.
    Hmm... but i'm struggling with your inclusion of Twiglets. Despite being a baked wheat product, I can't help but feel it is a snack not a crisp??? Anyone agree??
    Spud

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, they crunch when you eat them, to take 'crisp' at it's literal meaning. They appear in bowls at parties and are available in selected pubs, thus also ticking another two boxes. But yes, I am inclined to agree that they are a different class altogether. Smoky Bacon Walkers, good choice Zoe. They make me think of the 1970's and all it's flared, facial haired glory..

    ReplyDelete