Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Family Favourites

Found you through crisp-comments on Twitter, there's an astoundingly
good variety of them around now.

Seabrooks have always been a firm favourite in our family, we used to
buy them regularly when I was growing up in Bradford in the 80s, and I
still buy them now after moving back to Leeds a few years ago after
living on the coast.  They're a good crunchy crinkle-cut crisp, strong
in flavour and not as thick as McCoys.  Shame they don't sell them in
windowed bags so you can go for the non-broken ones.






I tend to switch between these and Morrisons Baked (much better than
walkers) if I'm buying a few packs to go with lunches.

Other than those, I'll sometimes treat myself to Yorkshire crisps,
Real crisps (with the gurning faces on the front) or kettle chips.



Stephen, via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment