Monday, March 7, 2011

Finger Licking Reaction

Hi Guys,

Thought you would like to know what type of reaction your blog & facebook group is provoking...I went food shopping today and bought some Pickled Onion Monster Munch!! I just HAD to have them! Reading people's choices reminded me of just how good these were - so you can imagine my fury when my partner tried to share them! Haha!

Anyway, as difficult as it was to choose, my top 8 are as follows;

8. I know there are 2 here, but that's because they're only really good together at Christmas! Tescos Onion Rings and Cheese Balls
7. Prawn Cocktail Skips, the Merseyside Muncher was so right about these melting on your Tongue!
6. Nik Naks...Scamp & Lemon or Nice & Spicy...it's Nice & Spicy!
5. Pickled Onion Monster Munch. A classic!
4. Walkers Cheese & Onion. Got to be in the mood for them though.
3. Walkers Ready Salted French Fries - fantastic substitute for proper crisps when on a diet!
2. Not entirely sure these fall in the category of crisps, but...Twiglets!
1. It's got to be Walkers Ready Salted! They go with everything :)

Happy finger licking!

Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment